Thursday, March 2, 2017

Walking on the Greenway







































The ROANOKE VALLEY GREENWAY is one of our favorite places to walk.
Because it is near our house (less than 2 miles away), we frequent the greenway often!
You can walk, run, bike, or stroll.
Usually we run into a few friends along the way.
Today we walked  strolled for 5.25 miles (12,109 fitbit steps).
Looks like spring is here... at least for today!






























































Today I carried my 'big girl camera'....... with NO tripod!
I'm still very much tripod dependent, so this was great practice!
Many shots were taken with me flat out on the ground, holding my camera!























I wonder if this has anything to do with spring allergies????? hahaha
















































































Today was a beautiful day in early March.
Everyday is a good day, when we are outside.
Happy Walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment