Sunday, April 9, 2017

Intricacies Of Nature







































INTRICATE: having many interrelated parts or facets.
Synonyms:
complex,
complicated,
convoluted,
tangled,
twisted,
ornate,
delicate
Nature provides us with infinite opportunities to view the intricacies of nature....
if we take the time to look!
Today, traveling by foot with camera and tripod in hand, I ventured out my back door, never
leaving my yard!








































All around us, we see it every day, but hardly observe it.... the intricacies of nature.


Our area forecast predicts opportunities to be outdoors this week!
Take advantage of it.
Open your eyes to the beauty of nature.
The intricacies of nature are astounding.
The best possible way to know what is going on around you is to slow down. Start noticing details.
There's a whole new world outside your back door!

At the end of the afternoon, I put away my camera.
It was then that I realized I could still see this new world.
I just never looked before!






No comments:

Post a Comment