Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sept 20, 2015 Wyatt Practice Makes Perfect

Trial run : 

1. Place Wyatt in infant seat.
2. Place Wyatt in infant seat, into stroller.
*MAKE SURE DOORS ARE LOCKED, EXTRA BOTTLE, DIAPERS, KEYS AND PHONE IN POCKET.*
3. Stroll to car.
4. Open up car door, and get Wyatt out of stroller.
5. Place Wyatt into car seat.
6. Fold stroller and place into back of jeep.
7. Take a deep breath, because I forgot already where I was going!
8. Drive the back roads to Richfield Rehab Center to visit with my Mom. 
9. Drive very slowly, and carefully. Watch for bikers, walkers, and cars, and stop signs.
10. Park car, get out, unload stroller, and figure out how it unfolds.
*MAKE SURE YOU HAVE KEYS (Now would be a good time to begin wearing a neck halyard around my neck)*
11. Remove Wyatt from car seat, and place in stroller.
12. Lock car. 
13. Stroll inside Rehab. Thank goodness for handicapped doors that open automatically.
14. Visit (Mom sure does look great ♥).
15. Return home. (remember all of the steps from above, and repeat several times)
16. I'm ready for my nap.
17. Lauren: what did I forget? 

4 generations ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment