Friday, February 3, 2017

Lessons Learned from Kylo Ren














I've come a long, long way, baby!
The Lego figures shown above are 2 storm troopers, and KYLO REN .
Go ahead, click on that link and learn about Kylo Ren, the villain from the Star Wars saga.
Honestly, I had no clue who they were, so don't feel bad.
Much 'help' was received taking this photo.
Seven-yr old grandson knew precisely the scene he wanted to create!
Someone should have taken a photo of the 2 of US... 
looking at the screen on my camera...
outside...
on the ground...
in the dirt and leaves...
Precious Moments
I've learned a lot this week about Kylo Ren.
He can teach us all some valuable lessons:
1.  Care. A. Lot
2.  Work around obstacles
3.  Stay true to your values
4.  Don't get distracted by technology.
5.  Don't be afraid to ask for help.
(The complete article is found here: Leadership Lessons)
I've learned a lot this week about my grandson, as well.
(more on that later)

Phew......
Enough learning for one day.
Cheers.





No comments:

Post a Comment