Monday, January 8, 2018

January 8, 2018 New Beginnings in January

What is it about January that encourages me to want to start over, and/or try something new?
Or declutter?
Or renew my mind?
Or diet?
Or exrcise?
Or not look back?
As far as New Years resolutions.....
Thankfully.............. I MADE NONE.
No one, however, can deny that this is a NEW YEAR.
New beginnings and new choices will enviably pop up this year.
How will I handle them?
Time will tell.
This year I gifted myself two bulbs to grow inside, during the usual dreary months of January/ February. Both are small examples of new beginnings, and are fun to watch!


Amaryllis , January 2, 2018




Paperwhite, January 2, 2018


The Paperwhite bulb and the Amaryllis bulb are easy to grow!
Both will bloom in about 6 week.
Photo below is the Paperwhite. Photo taken today! January 8, 2018.



What will you choose to do, to represent new beginnings?
I've got a list in my head, and have begun writing them down.
I'm looking ahead, and not in the rear view mirror!








Here's to new beginnings and new choices!








No comments:

Post a Comment