Thursday, November 5, 2015

I'm FALLING....no help needed!

I FALL!
I love everything about the fall season.
















I love the leaves.....the warm colors, the cool, crisp air.










I love watching the leaves, in motion, falling to the ground.....and boy do they fall.
It's kinda like watching snow flakes...... until you have to shovel rake. 














OK....so maybe a few more leaves must FALL. But waking up to the sun's rays in the yard, makes it worth the rake.















Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns~~~ George Eliot

I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air~~~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

HAPPY FALLING!



No comments:

Post a Comment