Sunday, May 31, 2020

May 31, 2020 Sunrise Sunset Oil Painting

Covid 19 Journal
There is light at the end of the tunnel!
YAY!
The final ZOOM sessions are over.
I blogged about them here→→ Zoom Sessions 2,3, and 4
and here→→Mr&MrsMoo
The 4 photos are a progression over a period of time:
Each and every session that I ventured to my painting corner, I seemed to see something different.
I didn't like this,
or that was the wrong color,
or seriously, does the sky look like this?????? HA
Toward the end of the 'STICK A FORK IN IT' process, I realized that I was my own worst critic!
Shadows, reflections, focal points, blending, and putting finishing touches all came into play.
I've pushed myself these last few weeks during this stay-at-home season...... maybe more than I needed to, but looking back, I'm glad that I did. I've learned accepted a few character flaws concerning myself. I've also realized that personal growth is an ongoing process. Taking the right steps to grow and improve myself is vital to me.
                              NEVER GIVE UP πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment