Friday, February 10, 2012

HAPPY 37th BIRTHDAY WALTER!

♪♥ (,) ♫♪♥
   ~.| |~
HAPPY
    {
░♥░
}
  {
░♥░♥░} BIRTHDAY

{
░♥░♥░♥░}

Born on a Sunday.....December 8, 1974, at 6:09PM, weighing in at 8 lbs 1 1/2 oz!!  You had a head full of hair, and were 2 weeks late! ( of course, Mother dearest here is 2 months late posting this, but...hey, I'm your Mom!). You were the FIRST baby in THE FAMILY, the first grandbaby, the first great-grandbaby, and A BOY!
How does a Mom write about her 37 year old son, without leaving out too many important details of his life, except to say:


© Cynthia A. Sieving
THOUGH YOU ARE GROWN
I remember years ago, you were so little then.
Sometimes,I can't help but wish,that you were small again.
I've cried when you've faced heartaches, and saw, that as you grew,
nothing broke your Spirit,
instead it strengthened you.
I'm filled with mixed emotions, as I hold back all the tears
and, with much pride remember, back so many years.
When I first held you in my arms, if only I'd have known,
the years would feel like moments, after you had grown.
You aren't a child, though in my eyes, I guess you'll always be,
that baby boy who changed my life, and means the world to me.


Being your mother means that I have had the opportunity to experience loving someone more than I love myself. I have learned what it's like to experience joy and pain through someone else's life.
It has brought me pride and joy; your accomplishments touch me and thrill me like no one else's can. It has brought me a few tears and heartaches at times, but it has taught me hope and patience. It has shown me the depth, strength, and power of love.
Being your mother hasn't always been easy, and I'm sure I've said or done things that have hurt or confused you. But no one has ever made me as satisfied as you do just by being happy.
No one has made me as proud as you do just by living up to your responsibilities.
No one's smile has ever warmed my heart like yours does; no one's laughter fills my heart with delight as quickly as yours can. No one's hugs feel as sweet, and no one's dreams mean as much to me as yours do. No other memories of bad times have miraculously turned into important lessons or humorous stories; the good times have become precious treasures to relive again and again.
You are a part of me, and no matter what happened in the past or what the future holds, you are someone I will always accept, forgive, appreciate, adore, and love unconditionally. Being your mother means that I've been given one of life's greatest gifts--you


I had you all to myself, for 2 short years before your first sister came into the world. Sometimes it is hard to remember that solo time with you. 
The first 37 years have flown by. The next 37years will be filled with lots of love, laughter, and new exciting experiences. I am so proud of you, Walter.
I love you. ♥ ♥ ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment