Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015





HO HO HO..... and Merry Christmas.
Our celebration was held on Saturday, December 19th here at our house. It's not always easy to get our crowd together.....but we did it!











There were 16 of us that night........from 5 1/2 months to 94!

OK.... so I have to show off the youngest member, Wyatt:















(In chronological order that would be Wyatt, Katelyn,  Landon, Carson, Ethan, Lauren, Stephanie, Andrew, Brian, Sarah, Walter, Pam, TK, Ron, Meme Hamilton, Gigi Sharpley) Phewwww......


























We know how to be serious, but laughter and talking at the same time seem more likely to happen when we are in the same place, especially at the dining room table.  
Every year we draw names(adults). Following is what Santa's Helper emails to each of us:
















"The gift exchange will work the same as it has in the past. Just send me your Christmas list by e-mail, or snail mail, I'll print it out or write it on a card, put it in a blank envelope, shuffle them up and mail them back out. If you don't want anything specific, just let me know and I'll write "surprise me" on your list. Remember that the limit is $50!!
Please send me your list by Monday, November 23rd and I'll try my best to get them in the mail before Thanksgiving, that way everybody will have time to shop.
Let me know if you have any questions...can't wait to see everybody."













"Santa's helper" stuffs our lists of suggestions in an envelop and mails each of us one of these:



It was simply a magical evening!
The noise, the music, the funny faces, the surprises, the food, the wrapping paper.....and the love.

 Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

TK and Ron


Walter, Stephanie, Ethan, Carson
Brian, Sarah, Landon, Katelyn


Lauren, Andrew, Wyatt
























































No comments:

Post a Comment