Thursday, December 28, 2017

December 28, 2017 Closing out 2017.... part 1 (Paintings)

This is one of my favorite weeks in the year........
the time between Christmas and the New Year.
No activities, no parties planned, no what-evers!
I think it's normal to look back and say that "I'll do better next year."
But as I look back at 2017......
I'm more focused on the GOOD accomplishments.
Here is part 1..... the oil paintings that were done in 2017.
I didn't realize I had so many.
22 to be exact.
Some were sold, some were gifts, some are hanging in my home, 2 were commissions.
Some were loved, some were endured.
Some were done from photographs, some were painted using the inspiration of other artists, some from logos on merchandise!
With each painting, something was learned.
The sizes range from 5"x 5" to 36' x 48".
THREE (3) of these paintings are available.
The sizes and price are listed under the available painting.
Text, private message, or email at tksharpley@gmail.com if interested.
One thing to for sure... I'll be painting my way through 2018.

18" x 24" 275.00




8" x 10" 65.00



















































24" x 36" 375.00

No comments:

Post a Comment