Monday, June 18, 2018

June 18, 2018 Keeping My Cool While Crossing Bridges


Yes, it is H.O.T. outside today.
And yes, I'm trying to stay cool.
Or...... perhaps I am trying to KEEP my cool😂😂😂
➼Good words cool more than cold water.
➼Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile.
➼Keep cool; Anger is not an argument.
➼It's cool to be different and just be who you are.
➼Every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired and messes with your health.
Today Ron and I 'kept our cool' by riding our bicycles.
Temperatures ranged from 91 to 100 degrees.
The ROANOKE VALLEY GREENWAYS never disappoints.

Yes, it was hot, but the breeze from biking, hit us in the face. We stopped several times, in the shade, and carried an abundance of water.
My mind was filled with a jumbled assortment of activities and events from the past few weeks/months. Biking and walking on the Greenway are, indeed, the best and quickest way for me to clear my head, solve the world's problems, and renew my strength.
 As we crossed over and under bridges and more bridges, I was reminded of familiar quotes about bridges:
➼ You won't really know what's on the other side until you cross over.
➼ Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
➼ Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperience and wisdom.


➼ Sometimes the bridges that are hardest to cross lead to the most magical places.
➼ It is up to us if we are a prisoner of our past or a guardian of our future. It is our bridge to cross
Today, we kept our cool, crossed bridges, and soak up a few breath-taking streams.




























No comments:

Post a Comment