Monday, September 10, 2018

September 10, 2018 Clean out those cobwebs/spiderwebs.

Does your brain every feel clogged?
Maybe like a cobweb or spiderweb?
Or perhaps the sensation of 'MORE COFFEE PLEASE'?
Or 'GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE'?
Mondays can be that way, especially if a good night's sleep is lacking.
Such was the setting for me this morning.
BLAH.

I was content to stay indoors(in my pjs), and let the doom and gloom of the upcoming  weather forecast dictate my plans for the day. We all have those days, you know. And sometimes we need a little motivation to get us moving forward again.
Then I remembered some quotes:
"Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting your closer to where you want to be tomorrow."
"Do something today that your future self will thank you for."
"When you feel like quitting, remember why you started."
OUCH, OUCH, OUCH
Yes, I have a plan.
Yes, I have a goal.
Yes, I'm determined to reach my goal.

Get busy.
Clean out those cobwebs/spiderwebs.
They can be beautiful.
They can be deceitful.

Stay focused.
BAM.........
Today's goal reached!
One day at a time
















No comments:

Post a Comment