Saturday, November 23, 2019

November 23, 2019 Star City Half Marathon &10K


A taste and tour of Roanoke.
..... and the rain held off until the last runner finished!
The Star City Half Marathon and 10K began this morning at 8:15AM
The O. WINSTON LINK MUSEUM was the perfect spot to begin and finish the race.
Listed in this link →→Star City Half Marathon 7 10K are the gracious sponsors.
Kudos to all of those who participated.
And KUDOS to all of those who FINISHED!
There are no losers, there are only those who never try😍
Neighbors, relatives, friends, friends of friends.......... the smiles and laughter of finishing another race. 😀😀😀


Did I say that I adore these four peeps? ↓↓↓

I DID say that there were no losers, right?
These people have so much fun training, the race day is just a way of saying......
"I'm doing this for me. I'm doing this because I get to!"



Being a spectator with my iphone , made me realize how grateful I am to live in a city that supports the outdoor activities.












I love the NOKE.

Thanks again to the runners, the sponsors, and the cheer leaders.
#jobwelldone

No comments:

Post a Comment