Saturday, June 6, 2020

June 6, 2020 HAPPY 50th to Us!

CovidJournal
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!
This is designated as the BIG ONE.
50 years!
W.E.  M.A.D.E.  I.T πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
50 years ago, we said "I do."
We did........ and I'd do it again πŸ’˜
The anniversary flower for 50 is a yellow rose..........
Of course, we had those!
Included this week was a bucket load of fond memories!
Golden Anniversary..... as in chocolate wrapped in gold foil.
Five decades of laughing,
learning
loving
and living.
We prepared our favorite meal, and dined on the deck.
and for dessert........we really went all the way!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Big time!
Cheers to many many many more years of wedded bliss.
You are my soul-mate, my best friend, my counselor, my everything.
Love never ends.
Love is sweet.
Love is patient, love is kind.
#STILLINLOVEπŸ’˜



No comments:

Post a Comment