Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Go Hug a Tree



It's the LAST DAY OF JANUARY!
It's winter.
Mother Nature has been a big fat tease this month.
We've had a snow, rain, a lot of cloudy days, and a few clear skies.
Last week the temperatures soared to 70.
Yesterday there were snow flurries.
Today the wind blew.
Crazy weather.
Call it what you want, but save the spring clothes for at least another 6 weeks.
It's hard to fool Mother Nature.
I suppose the little varmint below will let me know what to expect this Tuesday,
for GroundHogDay! Here is another tid-bit of information on How Accurate is the Forecast of this lovely creature!



















Being out-door is mandatory (for me), regardless of the temperatures.
It's good for my soul.
Yippee for me that I live in an area where there are trees, hills, woods, and trails.
It translates to peace, tranquility and renewal ....so....
GO HUG A TREE!





See, don't you feel better already? 
Forget/accept those things that you cannot change.
Breathe in the fresh air! 
Push that reset button in your brain.
Go Hug a Tree♥



No comments:

Post a Comment