Friday, February 21, 2020

February 21, 2020 Mill Mountain at Twilight and Iphone

I 💓my hometown.
Roanoke, Virginia.
The vista never gets old.

Taken at twilight, with Canon camera, I used a long exposure to capture the car trails winding up 581. I also used F18 to create the light bursts! (Yes, I used my tripod😀)
The next photo is an in-camera double exposure, created by camera settings. After taking the first photo, I turned in the opposite direction to face the Roanoke Star..... focused, and shot! (I need a little more practice to get my INTENT.....but I'll save that for a later surprise.)
Once again, Ron and I were standing side by side........
His intent was to create a 'close up'.
His colors are vibrant, bold, and exciting.
(I might use his for a card!)
He also shoots with a Canon, and used a tripod for this!
Just for fun, I snapped 2 with my Iphone, using the night mode.
Gotta tell you, I was impressed.


I don't think that the iphone will surpass the DSLR cameras........ but wow.... they sure do pack a punch!


No comments:

Post a Comment