Monday, July 29, 2024

JULY 28, 2024 NewToMeAt76

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life! 
It’s the beginning of a new day, and a new chapter. 
For me, my birthday represents a chance to be more/see more/learn more……… just like last year (with ONE MORE ‘add-on’). Last year’s self challenge (experience 75 new things) was beyond successful! I jotted down a running list as I experienced them.   A whopping 90+ items! I traveled some, tried new activities, attended first time events, ate new foods, and learned  many new computer skills. There is magic is learning new things!

You know that bucket list we all seem to have? What are you waiting for? Getting out of my comfort zone and trying new things has given me the opportunity to grow and discover new interests and hobbies. Some of the things that I did, ended up not really being my thing…but I gave it a shot. Some experiences were minuscule and almost insignificant(but for me, they were new things). Other experiences were painful, involving illnesses and minor surgery.  

Here’s MY LIST! πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ€”. Starting was the hard part. Stopping was even harder! 


“God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or use it for good. What will I do today, that I  can look back on to tomorrow, knowing I made a difference. What I do today is very important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, leaving something in its place. “

GO FORTH AND CONQUER. DON’T WASTE YOUR LIFE. 

One of the most valuable ways you can keep your life exciting is to continue learning new things. Give your mind something new to absorb and think about. So cheers to another year! And cheers to making “New To Me at 76” a reality of taking on 76 new things! 😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment