Saturday, May 30, 2020

May 30, 2020 Loch Haven and Familytime

Covid19 Journal
I wish I could capture in my photos, just exactly how much my heart soared todayπŸ’“.
Not only was the weather cooperative, the mere presence of parts of my family added to my excitement.
It had been waaaaaaaaaaay too long.
OH WHAT JOY!
It was #heavenonearth.
The smiles, the laughter, the conversation.
Here is to a season of family, friends, laughter, and gratefulness.
Shhhhhhh..... don't tell anyone, but I think life is coming back!
 The kids were excited to be with each other.
I've never seen happier people!
Fabulous relaxing conversation..........
 Looking out in amazement..........
 Can't get much better than this! πŸ‘‡
 It is easy to forget the world's issues here πŸ‘‡
Everyone soaked up the moments.
It was a great day of love and fun.
Yes, we were in heaven πŸ‘‡
 ....... and so were they πŸ‘‡
It was time to rejoin the human race.πŸ’“
I could now exhale...............

No comments:

Post a Comment