Sunday, December 29, 2019

December 29, 2019 Fitbit Stats


WHAT CAN I SAY....
January 2019, a free shirt, and a 100 mile challenge.
Who could resist?
Challenge was not reachedπŸ˜₯, but I was close enough that RunAboutSports kindly gave me the shirt.
Boy, was that shirt ever BAIT!
Runner I'm not, but a good walk is exhilarating.
January FITBIT totals = 81.09. miles.
February FITBIT totals = 112.68 miles
March FITBIT totals = 110.85 miles
April FITBIT totals = 130.34 miles
FITBIT is a tool to help one keep track of daily steps. The product (lots of watches or wristbands to choose) records your steps, and syncs them to the fitbit app on your phone, as well as computer.
Occasionally, my wrist will vibrate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, thus prompting me to MOVE MY FEET!.
May FITBIT totals = 117.40 miles
June FITBIT totals = 90.7 miles
July FITBIT totals = 91.05
Secretly, I challenged myself to walk 100 miles per month!

A bit 'overzealous', perhaps, but I had become passionate, enthusiastic,  and perhaps a bit fanatic 😎😎😎.
We are fortunate to have excellent stores in Roanoke, for the proper walking/running gear.
FLEET FEET ROANOKE outfitted me for my latest walking shoes. (I say latest, because I'm on my 3rd pair of shoes for the year.... I LIVE IN MY SHOES!).
Currently wearing this πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ (Brooks Addiction Walker)
These shoes won't win any prizes for style, but boy are they supportive.
I've worn New Balance walking shoes for awhile, but these shoes made me change brands..... for now.
August FITBIT totals = 120.60 miles
September FITBIT totals = 101. 67 miles
October FITBIT totals = 107.99 miles
November FITBIT totals = 104.18 miles
December FITBIT totals = 86.15 94.6 miles (will change this total December 31st)
I'm just a teeny bit proud of my endeavors for 2019😍😍😍😍😍.
It has been a good year, and I am thankful that I am able to walk.
At age 71, moving is gift!
This year new aches, pains, twists, sprains, pulled muscles, and arthritis showed their ugly faces.
Advil became a good friend!

I love being outdoors.
Walking is as beneficial for mental health as it is for your physical health.
KEEP ON WALKING.


No comments:

Post a Comment