Monday, November 6, 2017

Novembere 6, 2017 Dear November 6th(izaac Walton)

Dear November.....
You are awesome! I love you!
Yes, I'm grateful and thankful!
..... a day on the pond trying to catch a few fish, enjoying the awesome reflection panorama, watching the clouds form before the storm

















The running cedar is in bloom, and the pine cones against the blue sky make the little things in like BIG! "Each leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."



























A sun burst in my own back yard......

















And last, but not least, an iphone photo on the BRP.














"Delicious autumn. My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeing the successive autumns" ~ George Eliot








No comments:

Post a Comment