Thursday, November 2, 2017

November 2, 2017.....Election Day Coming Soon





















I am a registered voter.
I believe voting is a privilege, a right, and a responsibility.
I am BLESSED to be able to vote.
Don't know the issues?
DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
Oh wait.....you want to be spoon-fed? SMH




















Find your OWN answers. 
Don't expect to find the answers on .Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TV, newspapers.
Don't allow other people to make decisions for you!
Even your close friends/relatives can misguide you.
What is right for others, may not be right for YOU.
That is OK.
What is important is to RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS.














Do you need a ride to the voting precinct? CALL SOMEONE.
Earlier this week, I posted a statement on social media.
I've been so fed up with the negativity lately.... to the extent that the media (of all ridiculous things)  almost convinced me to choose NOT TO VOTE.
I'm disgusted will the mudslinging. By the way, here is a little bit of history U.S. campaign mudslinging (click on highlight)
I don't care what you think.
Don't tell me how to think or vote.
Here is what I said:
Truth..."I'd like to say that I won't be voting for any candidate that has trashed his/her opponent, but there would be nobody left to elect."
I was surprised that many of my friends (Democrat, Republican, Independent ) agreed.
Here is a sample ballot for Tuesday, November 7, 2017 City of Roanoke General Election:


There are many reasons as to WHY you can vote early!
All are listed on the required form that must be filled out before early voting is done.
In Virginia, Absentee excuse is required.
I did my homework.
I made a decision.
Today.......... I voted!
Now it is YOUR TURN!
BE BLESSED!
PS. This post is not a political endorsement.


No comments:

Post a Comment