Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 1, 2017











They say that LIFE is like a roll of toilet paper.........
"The closer to the end of the roll of toilet paper, the faster it goes."
2017 will go on record as being the fastest year of my life.
(I'll fill you in with the nitty gritty in future blogs, sometime soon)
Today...
I am walking,
breathing,
seeing,
hearing,
smelling,
tasting,
and  I am THANKFUL for LIFE!
AND, as of this morning, I have clean TEETH! (NO CAVITIES)
Thanks Dr. Greg








































Today's adventures also included some family business in downtown Roanoke.
The outdoor temperature was perfect for walking around.
I love my hometown.


Green Memorial Methodist Church















We dined at Roanoke's Millionaire's Club for lunch.
Nothing seems to change there..... ever!
The TEXAS TAVERN seats 1000 people......10 at a time!
Other than a slight amount of indigestion, the cheesy western was worth every penny!
Photo by "Nathan"















Next stop was MELODY HAVEN.  Sue Rowe, President,  has been in this music store for MANY years. It was a pleasure to see her again.  There is something about touching and feeling the piano sheet music... before the purchase! ahhhhhhhhh
OUCH! Looks like I've got a bucket load of practice coming up!


















Happy 1st day of NOVEMBER!
I am THANKFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment